A Board Certified or Board Eligible Infectious Disease Physician is needed for a prestigious, Southeast Texas Healthcare System.
This opportunity is 100% Infectious Disease with a combination of Outpatient and Inpatient responsibilities. Monday-Friday schedule with a partnership track after one year and paid vacation/sick days.
This beautiful, East Texas community is a short drive from Houston, features a regional airport with direct flights to Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston, and is close to all the great amenities the Gulf Coast Region has to offer!
For immediate consideration, email your CV to Chris.Ballard@CompHealth.com or call direct #954.837.2605. If this is not the right location for you, CompHealth has many Infectious Disease opportunities across the United States.
- 100% Infectious Disease
- Monday - Friday schedule with limited rotating call
- 90% inpatient 10% outpatient
- Prestigious, well-respected healthcare system in Texas
- Familiarity with Intravenous Medications, HIV, Hepatitis 'C', and Infection Control preferred
- Partnership Track, RVU Bonus, Paid vacation/sick days, Retirement account, and Signing Bonus!