Successful candidate will join seven Infectious Diseases physicians in well-established single specialty group practice.
- Current practice covers three hospitals, several long term care facilities, along with clinic,hours are M-F, 8-4:30.
- Practice is 80% hospital-based, with average of 180 active patients, 20% clinical for follow ups and new patients.
- Financial package will include attractive base salary, quarterly bonuses, signing bonus.
- Benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, disability, pension, 4 weeks PTO/CME w/expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC, active Texas state license favored.
- Experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
Fort Worth is the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas, located in North Central Texas, and serves as the seat for Tarrant County. Fort Worth has a population of 812,238, is the second-largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area (the "DFW Metroplex"). The city was established in 1849 as an Army outpost on a bluff overlooking the Trinity River. Today Fort Worth still embraces its Western heritage and traditional architecture and design. USS Fort Worth is the first ship of the United States Navy named after the city.
Fort Worth is home to the Van Cliburn International Piano Competition and several world-class museums. The Kimbell Art Museum, considered to have one of the best collections in Texas, is housed in what is widely regarded as one of Texas&' foremost works of modern architecture designed by Louis Kahn and Renzo Piano. Also of note are the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, designed by Tadao Ando, and the Amon Carter Museum of American Art, which houses one of the most extensive collections of American art in the world in a building designed by Philip Johnson. The city is also home to Texas Christian University, Texas Wesleyan University, University of North Texas Health Science Center, Texas A&M University School of Law, and many multinational corporations including Bell Helicopter, Lockheed Martin, American Airlines, Pier 1 Imports, Radio Shack, and others.
Contact: Neal Fenster