You and your family can share the beauty of a national forest within minutes of home! Working and living in South Dakota you will enjoy breathtaking natural beauty, mild winters, warm, sunny summers, and lots of wide open spaces. Rapid City was chosen as one of Outside Magazine top 10 places in the United States for outdoor activities.
Regional Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible Infectious Disease physician. Regional Health is an integrated health care system that provides community based health care in more than 20 communities in two states and 32 specialty areas of medicine.
- 2-year Income guarantee $260,000
- Commencement bonus $ 26,000
- 5-year retention bonus$ 20,000/at year end
1s Year Total Compensation $306,000
- Plus eligibility for RVUs bonus from start date
- Comprehensive benefit package,
- including 7+% pension contribution
- No state income ta
- Join two board certified,Infectiousn Disease physicians
- Well-established referral base
- Participate in clinical trials and HIV care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting
- Teaching opportunity with Family Medicine residents
- Clinical faculty appointment - Sanford University School of Medicine
- Rapid City Regional Hospital, Regional is a 417-bed tax-exempt regional tertiary care center
- Level II Trauma Center with a medical staff of almost 300 providers
- Regional Physicians is the Regional Health multispecialty group practice
Rapid City is South Dakota's second largest city, located at the foot of the beautiful Black Hills mountain range. Every year, thousands of people visit the world-famous Mount Rushmore as well as the nearby Crazy Horse Memorial in addition to the area's many diverse attractions. Rapid City is a paradise for hikers, bikers, cross-country skiers, and motorcycle enthusiasts. Besides the scenery & national parks, you will find a surprising number of attractions that the whole family can enjoy together. Look forward to no state income tax while calling this wonderful city home! more similar to the front-range of Colorado vs. the rest of the Dakotas or Minnesota. Our winters are warmer than the neighboring regions which means we can actually enjoy outdoor activities year round. The Black Hills sit like an island on the prairie and the elevation difference between the region and the surrounding plains make for a milder climate, one more similar to the front-range of Colorado vs. the rest of the Dakotas or Minnesota. Our winters are warmer than the neighboring regions which means we can actually enjoy outdoor activities year round.
Interested candidates please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Reference position ID 156168 when responding
this is NOT an opportunity for Search Firm recruiters.