- Successful candidate will join existing hospital employed multi-specialty group.
- Practice will include dual role as Hospitalist and be instrumental in developing the Infectious Diseases program.
- Financial package of employed position offers attractive base salary, possible signing bonus, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice, health, LT/ST Disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, prefer specialist with 3+ years experience, will look at exceptional upcoming fellows with strong references.
- Hospital is 113 bed facility, designated Level III Trauma Center, serving all of Lane County.
This community has a population of over 300,000 with easy access to both Eugene and Portland for all major metro amenities. Higher education offered at the University of Oregon. Within a short drive to the Pacific Ocean, to enjoy bountiful outdoor, water, and sporting activities.
Contact: Neal Fenster