100% Infectious Disease rare opportunity with a focus on serving the LGBTQ community. Live and work in this beautiful North Baltimore neighborhood less than 40 miles from Washington DC. This Federally Funded Health Care organization makes a difference in the community they serve by offering a full medical services to those in need. A non-profit organization that offers testing, consultation, and management services for HIV, Hepatitis C, and a variety of sexually transmitted diseases and infections.
This full service clinic is a great opportunity for a caring Infectious Disease provide to live and work in the Washington DC Metro area. Contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your cv to email@example.com for additional information on this great opportunity.
- Monday-Friday with no call
- Serving the LGBTQ Community
- CME/Paid Vacation
- Great supportive work environment
- HIV, and treatment of other sexually transmitted diseases
- PrEP and PEP Services
- Beautiful Baltimore location
- Washington DC Metro
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you