Successful candidate will be join one full time Infectious Diseases physician, taking over existing practice due to retirement.
Practice consists of 80% ID and 20% adult primary care, in multi-specialty group with 14 IMs for patient referrals.
- Will see 12-15 patients daily in clinic, 3-4 patients daily in hospital.
- Work 4 day work week, call 1:3.
- Clinic has on-site dialysis unit, endoscopy suite, lab, Xray, CT scan, DEXA, Ultrasound, General Radiology, dedicated staff.
- This position includes attractive guaranteed salary, $25K signing bonus, production bonuses for RVU above 50%, partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, 5 weeks vacation/CME w/$3K expenses, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
Located along the Mississippi River, Dubuque has a local population of 58,155, making it the tenth-largest city in the state and the county's population was 93,653. The city lies at the junction of three states: Iowa, Illinois, and Wisconsin, a region locally known as the Tri-State Area. It serves as the main commercial, industrial, educational, and cultural center for the area. This is one of the few large cities in Iowa with hills, it is a major tourist destination, attracted to the city's unique architecture and river location. Also, it is home to five institutions of higher education, making it a center for culture and learning. While Dubuque has long been a center of manufacturing, the economy has recently had rapid growth and diversification in other areas. In 2005, the city led the state and the Midwest in job growth, ranking as the 22nd fastest-growing economy nationally. Today, alongside industry, the city has large health care, education, tourism, publishing, and financial service sectors.
Contact: Neal Fenster