Brand new opportunity for an Infectious Disease Provider to join a solo ID physician in a growing hospital employed practice. The medical office building is conveniently located on campus providing easy access to the hospital. Practice includes inpatient consults, outpatient clinic, hepatitis C clinic, HIV clinic, and general Infectious Disease. The main hospital is a 200+ bed, regional referral center located in Eastern Indiana. Improvements made within the Health System over the past 10 years include; a new Hospital, a new Outpatient Care Center and a new Medical Office Building! Quality and technology is top notch! If you are looking for a stable, lucrative ID practice opportunity in a thriving community, then call CompHealth today and discover all there is waiting for you and your family! Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Aaron Ritter 954.837.2634.
- Employed position; join a solo practice in a new medical office building and hospital
- ID Physician will do both consults in the hospital as well as see patients in the clinic setting
- Schedule is M-F with shared call; census varies
- Become an essential part of this well-rounded medical staff of 209 physicians; CT Surgery, full range of cardiology services, endocrinology and rheumatology
- Community straddles the Ohio/Indiana border and provides easy access to both Cincinnati and Indianapolis
- This beautiful city offers various landmarks and hidden treasures for all ages to enjoy
- Generous salary and benefits package include; options for a signing bonus and student loan repayment and relocation assistance
- Call us today for more information and immediate consideration!