- Successful candidate will join busy hospital owned group practice.
- 329 bed teaching hospital serves 19 counties in central Illinois named one of America's Best Hospitals by US News World Report.
- Will provide full range of infectious diseases care in both inpatient and outpatient setting.
- Financial package will include competitive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- Visa qualifyingposition.
Enjoy big city amenities with a small town feel. Peoria is nestled along the Illinois River and halfway between Chicago and St. Louis for all major metro amenities and international airports for traveling. This city offers a vibrant riverfront downtown, Wildlife Prairie Park, Peoria Riverfront Museum, the Planetarium where you can watch moviies in the all-digital Giant Screen theater. Stroll down the many trails, golf at the numerous courses, take in the Zoo, enjoy the many festivals, shops, restaurants, year- round concerts. The list just goes on.
Contact: Neal Fenster