- Augusta, GA, hospital system needs additional Infectious Diseases to join two in well established practice.
- Hospital is eleventh oldest in country, with affiliations to Medical College of Georgia, with over 700 physicians on staff.
- Clinic is self insured, work 4 1/2 day week, off Friday afternoons.
- Position is hospital employed, offering attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package includes malpractice with tail coverage, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced and upcoming grad candidates welcome to apply; Georgia licensed or in process a plus.
Augusta is located 150 miles east of Atlanta on the boarder of Georgia and South Carolina, has a local population of 150,000 with over 500,000 draw area. It is a showcase of the South's rich past and modern allure to its numerous attractions that welcome visitors and local residents year round. It is home to the world famous "The Masters" golf tournament every Spring, James Brown Arena, Bell Auditorium, water parks, river walks, Funsville Park and Arcade, numerous museums, nationally renowned restaurants and hotels, international polo tournament, the list goes on. The city boasts an average temperature of 74 degrees, within two and half hours to the mountains or the ocean, beautiful housing, excellent school system. Higher education is available at the Medical College of Georgia, Augusta State University, and Augusta Technical College.
Contact: Neal Fenster