AMAZING INDIVIDUALS WORKING FOR POSITIVE PEOPLE!!
Does the idea of doing something that really makes a difference in people's lives while being well-compensated intrigue you?
Are you looking to work for an organization that encourages growth and success from each and every one of its employees? Do you want to lead others to excellence? If so, then we think we have a great opportunity for you!
Our Client is a compassionate provider of HIV/AIDS medical care. We are supporting their mission to provide cutting edge medicine and advocacy, regardless of a Patients ability to pay.
Through their healthcare centers, pharmacies, health plan, research and other activities, they provide access to the latest HIV treatments for all who need them.
If, this opportunity sounds interesting, then please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Or call Kim Constantin at 954-837-2659.JOB-2353706
- Clinic is situated in a highly desired coastal community
- Leadership opportunity for a Provider with prior Director experience
- Close to a vibrant downtown with diversity, culture, and all the amenities you could want.
- Must be certified in IM & ID with HIV certificate/experience in a clinic setting
- Clinic hours are Monday through Friday; 8:30a-5:30p
- Utilize your skills and training in a situation where they are needed most
- Clinic is fully staffed with other providers and ancillary staff members
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you