Join a very successful, financially secure and well established multi-specialty group with over 80 Physicians. Currently there is one Infectious Disease physician in the group and need is for 1 more to join the group. Will be a traditional Monday to Friday day schedule from 8:30am to 5:00pm or similar hours seeing ID patients at one of their clinics. Very reasonable 1:3 call schedule to be worked out with the ID and other IM physicians in the group. Tremendous referral base from a large network of Physicians in their beautiful, modern, spacious office suites.
The ideal candidate would have expertise in general Infectious Diseases, HIV care and Hepatitis treatment in both the hospital and out-patient setting. We offer our physicians access to leading technology to treat: Emerging Infections, General infections (pneumonia, gastrointestinal, skin, genitourinary), HIV: Treatment, including complications from HIV, Hepatitis: All forms of Hepatitis, including new approaches to Hepatitis C treatment, Antimicrobial resistant infections, Surgical infections (post-surgical infectious complications), Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Travel Medicine, including pre and post travel vaccinations, Immunizations.
Open to B/C experienced ID physicians or 2017 ID Fellowship physicians. CompHealth has placed many doctors with this group over the years that have done well with their partnership track. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.
- Stable and secure ID Opportunity with one of the top groups in the region
- Partnership track offered after the 2nd year
- Excellent earnings potential being busy from the start
- Popular coastal community with beautiful beaches, fishing, golf courses, top-ranked schools and much more
- Located close to St Petersburg and Tampa on Florida's gulf coast
- Competitive base salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package and relo assistance