Successful candidate will join one 100% Infectious Diseases specialist and one mid-level practitioner in busy hospital based practice.
- Group consists of 33 providers, covers two facilities which makes up 80% of inpatient workload, call 1:2.
- Abundant patient referrals from draw area covering 17 counties in both northern Florida and Southern Georgia.
- Employed position will include competitive base salary (MGMA medium), production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and candidates with up to ten years of experience welcome to apply.
- Must have active Florida state license or in process.
Best known as Florida's state capital, Tallahassee is a city where the power of state government and vibrant academic and artistic opportunities are complemented by old-fashioned charm. It is located just 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville, GA. Near but far from the castles and crowds of Disney, lies another magical place in the Sunshine state--one with a fascinating past, a diverse population, a buzzing political center, and great pride. Often described as 'The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality, and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, it is a Florida few have seen.
Contact: Neal Fenster