- Successful candidate will join two 100% Infectious Diseases specialists and five mid-level practitioner in busy private practice.
- Physicians cover one hospital, rehab center, and private clinic patients, call 1:3.
- Clinic has own infusion center, hyperbaric chamber.
- Position has option of being employee with salary and production bonuses, or option of partnership track.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, dental, vision, 401K pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply for summer start date.
- Active Florida state license or in process favored.
Marion County has a population of over 340,000, and is within two hours of major metro for all cultural activities and the either coast for water sports and water related activities. It is known as the "horse capital of the world," and is a major world thoroughbred center with over 1200 horse farms, including about 900 thoroughbred farms. 44,000 jobs are sustained by breeding, training, and related support of the equine industry, which generates over $2.2 billion in annual revenue. "Post Time Farms" and Ocala serve as host to one of the largest horse shows in the country: H.I.T.S or "Horses in the Sun." The greater Ocala area had one of the highest growth rates in the country for a city its size. Many historic homes are preserved in Ocala's large residential Historic District, designated in 1984. East Fort King Street features many excellent examples of Victorian architecture. Ocala structures listed on the National Register of Historic Places including the Coca Cola Building, the E. C. Smith House, East Hall, the Marion Hotel, Mount Zion A.M.E. Church, the Ritz Historic Inn, and Union Train Station. The original Fort King site was designated as a National Historic Landmark in 2004.
Contact: Neal Fenster