Successful Infectious Diseases candidate will join primary care based clinic in hospital owned practice.
- Must have interest in treating general infectious diseases issues in both inpatient and outpatient settings in three hospital system.
- Affiliations with UAB Health System, enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities.
- This employed position includes attractive salary, production bonuses, possible signing bonus.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, LT/ST disability, pension plan, life, dental, vacation/CME w/expenses, relocation expenses, and more.
- Both upcoming fellow grads and experienced candidates welcome to apply, must be BC/BE.
Montgomery is the state capital of Alabama and has a local population of over 200,000, with a regional airport for easy access to Atlanta International Airport. Enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, affordable housing, and cultural offerings such as Montgomery Symphony, Montgomery Ballet Company, Shakespeare Theatre, Museum of Fine Arts, AA Baseball Team "Biscuits". It offers numerous nationally ranked golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports, shopping galore! Come experience a unique historical background and a charming Southern style of living.
Contact: Neal Fenster