A Wyoming facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for part-time coverage. Schedule will consist of 8- to 10-hour days followed by nightly call. Some procedures and ICU rounding are required. The preferred candidate is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine and is comfortable with a volume of 10-12 patients per day with 5-6 admits.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 8- to 10-hour days
- Nightly call
- Some procedures required
- ICU rounding
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 10-12 patients per day with 5-6 admits
- WY license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing