We are helping an established facility in Wyoming that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with ventilation management and ICU patient management. A physician comfortable with intubations is preferred, but not required. You must also be able to use an EMR system for charting. Your schedule will be 7 or more shifts per month, from 7:00am to 7:00pm with night call afterward, and you will see 3-15 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine. This assignment requires practice in a solo position.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 7 shifts per month
- 24 hour shifts
- 3-15 patients per shift with 1-2 admits
- Some procedures required
- Job includes call (1-2 calls per night)
- Board certified in Internal medicine or family medicine
- ICU rounding required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing