We are helping an established facility in Wisconsin that is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with rounding in the ICU/CCU. Your schedule will be 7 days on/7 days off, no call, and you will see 12-15 patients per day on average. You should be board certified in IM or FM and have a current WI license in hand.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- 7 on/7 off
- No call
- WI license in hand required
- BC in IM or FM required
- Rounding in the ICU/CCU required
- 12-15 patients per day
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing