We are helping a client in Wisconsin that is searching for a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts for the duration of the assignment. You will see 12-14 patients per day on average. You should be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current WI license in hand.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- No call
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- ICU rounding not required
- 12-14 patients per day
- WI license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing