A West Virginia facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist for ongoing coverage. This opportunity is for up to 14 shifts per month of 12-hour days or nights. ICU rounding and EKG interpretation are required. The preferred candidate is board certified/eligible in internal medicine/family practice and is comfortable with a census of 15-18 patients per day with 3-8 admits per night.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- 12-hour shifts
- 14 shifts per month
- WV license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 15-18 patients per day, 3-8 patients per night
- ICU rounding required
- EKG interpretation
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing