We are helping our client, an award-winning facility in Washington that is searching for a Hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. A physician comfortable with ICU coverage and some procedures is preferred, but not required. Your schedule will be days from 7:00am to 7:00pm or nights from 7:00pm to 7:00am, with 7-14 shifts available per month, and no call. You will see 16 patients per day, and 8-10 admissions per night on average. You should be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine.
Let us know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you. CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year. Your personal CompHealth recruiter can find the perfect opportunity that will work with your schedule.
- 7-14 shifts available per month
- 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
- 16 patients per day
- 8-10 admissions per night
- No call
- BC in IM of FM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing