A Washington-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Schedule is 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am with no call, and locums physician will see an average of 10-15 patients per day with 2-3 admissions and 3-4 discharges. Coverage of the open ICU is required, and pulm/crit care consultation is available. Ventilation management is the only required procedure. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 7:00am-7:00pm or 7:00pm-7:00am
- 10-15 patients per day: 2-3 admissions, 3-4 discharges
- ICU coverage
- Ventilation management required
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing