An established facility in Washington is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with ICU rounding. Assignment schedule will consist of 8- to 12-hour shifts, no call, and 4-14 shifts need coverage monthly. Physician will see 13-20 patients per day on average. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have a current WA state license in hand.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 4-14 shifts per month
- 8- to 12-hour day and night shifts
- No call
- 13-20 patients per day
- Procedures not required
- WA licensed physicians only
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing