A locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is available in Washington. You should be comfortable with vent management and EKG interpretation. Your assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, from seven to 14 shifts per month, and physician will see 15-20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in FM or IM and have an active and unrestricted WA license in hand.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- 12-hour shifts
- Seven to 14 shits per month available
- ICU rounding required
- 15-20 patients per day
- EKG interpretation required
- Vent management required
- BC or BE required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing