We are currently helping a hospital in Virginia that is in need of a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule with be either day shifts from 8:00am to 8:00pm or night shifts 8:00pm to 8:00am and you will see 17-18 patients per day and admit 1 new patient per night on average. Assignment requires ICU coverage. As the covering doctor, you will need to be board certified in internal medicine or family medicine and have a current VA license.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve. Please contact your recruiter to find out more about this and other available opportunities.
- 10-14 shifts per month
- 8am-8pm or 8pm-8am, no call
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- ABIM/ABFP certified or eligible
- 17-18 patients per day, 1 admit per night
- VA license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing