Title: OB Hospitalist needed for locums coverage
Location: Near Houston, Texas
Do you want to work for a company that Understands the Urgency, Never Gives Up, and Has the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry? Then MedPartners Locum Tenens is the place for you! We have numerous opportunities for experienced Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with highly competitive pay rates.
- Texas licensed
- Board Certified - OB/GYN
- Multiple facilities in Southeast Texas
- Responsibilities in larger facilities will be primarily triage (an OBED-type format)
- In smaller facilities there will be a more complete Ob/Gyn Hospitalist function with ER and floor consults, unassigned patient coverage, emergency GYN surgical intervention, etc.
- 24 hr shifts for all the providers.
- July 1 start
- Expedited on-boarding andtemporary privileges available
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MedPartners consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
Are you ready to make an impact with MedPartners Locum Tenens? Please apply via this website or give us a call at # 1.866.727.8358.