An exciting locum tenens hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Texas. Ideal physician is has experience working as a hospitalist in a rural setting, and has an active TX license in hand. Assignment schedule is weekend call with some rounding, and physician will see 10 patient per day with 2-3 calls in a 24 hour period, and admits can be done on the phone. Provider will stay onsite in a very nice room at the clinic with a full size bed, private shower, refrigerator, TV. Hospitalist must be comfortable with codes, and no procedures or ICU rounding will be required. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
Locum tenens physicians placed by CompHealth make nearly six million patient visits annually. With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Rural setting
- 10 patient per day with 2-3 calls
- Weekend call with some rounding
- Admits can be done on the phone
- Provider will stay onsite in a very nice room
- No procedures or ICU rounding
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- Must have TX license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing