Southern Texas facility seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to add to their physician pool to assist with 7-14 shifts per month. The schedule is flexible with both 12 hour day and night shifts available. Nights are in house and there is no call. Procedures are not required. Additionally, the patient census per day is 17-22 with 12 admits per night average. The preferred candidate is board certified in internal medicine or family practice or is board eligible 3-7 years outside of residency.
CompHealth recruiters work closely with all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- 7-14 shifts/month
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- Nights are in-house
- Procedures are not required
- 17-22 patients/day
- 12 admits/night average
- Boarded/eligible in IM or FP within 3-7 years
- TX licensed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing