A South Carolina-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with coverage. Clinic hours are 7 to 14 shifts per month from 7:00am to 7:00pm with call after and locum tenens physician will see an average of 5-12 patients per day including admits. Physician must be comfortable with ventilation management and responding to codes. A physician able to perform central lines and intubations is preferred. ER physicians and surgical specialties are available for support. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have an active and unrestricted IA licenses.
All types of facilities use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor. Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- 7 to 14 shifts per month
- 7:00am to 7:00pm
- 5-12 patients per day
- Ventilation management and responding to codes
- Central lines and intubations preferred
- Open ICU
- ER physicians and surgical specialties available
- BC or BE in IM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing