An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist who may be interested in an ongoing offer. Assignment schedule is 7 days on 7 days off, with both night and day shifts available. Physician will see 9-12 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified in internal medicine or board eligible within 3 years of their training and have an active and unrestricted ACLS. Assignment requirements include ICU coverage, non-invasive ventilation management, and EKG interpretation; and physician comfortable with lumbar punctures is preferred. Ideal physician has an active OR license in hand.
Working locum tenens helps you experience the variety of settings and geographical locations available in your specialty. If this temp-to-perm assignment turns out to be a good fit for your lifestyle, practice preferences, skills, and experience, your personal CompHealth recruiter can help you get a permanent offer.
- 7 on/7 off - days and nights
- Great Oregon location
- TPO is an option
- 9-12 patients per day
- BC in IM or BE within 3 years of residency
- ICU, vent mgmt., and EKG required
- OR license in-hand
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing