Pacific Northwest opportunity in Oregon for a Locum Tenens Hospitalist seeking full time or part time work - open and ongoing. This facility needs to fill 14 shifts per month: 12 hour days and nights are available. Procedures are not required due to the extensive specialty backup, though ICU rounding is required. The census is 10-15 patients per day plus 2-3 admits with 4-8 admissions per night. The ideal candidate is board certified in internal medicine or family practice with hospitalist experience. Additionally, an Oregon license is required for this opportunity.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- 14 Shifts per month
- Full time and part time
- Boarded in IM/FP
- Oregon license required
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- No Procedures; ICU rounding required
- Specialty backups available
- 10-15 patients per day, 4-8 night admits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing