There is a new hospitalist opportunity now available in Oregon. You must be comfortable with ICU coverage, vent management, EKG interpretation, and lumbar puncture. Your assignment schedule will consist of 10-hour days and nights, 7 days on/7 days off, and no call is required. You will see 9-12 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in IM and have a current OR license in hand and an ACLS.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth recruiter will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
- 7 on/7 off - days and nights
- Great Oregon location
- Perm potential
- ICU, vents, EKGs, and lumbar punctures required
- 10-hour shifts
- No call
- BC in IM required
- OR license and ACLS required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing