An Oregon facility is seeking a locum tenens hospitalist seeking full time or part time work. This facility needs to fill 14 shifts per month. 12 hour days and nights are available. Procedures are not required due to the extensive specialty backup, though ICU rounding is required. The census is 10-15 patients per day. The ideal candidate is board certified in internal medicine or family practice with hospitalist experience. An Oregon license is required for this opportunity.
If you are interested in this assignment or would like to be part of a future locum tenens opportunity, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they can match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Seven to 14 shifts per month
- Full time or part time
- BC in IM or FP
- Oregon license required
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- No procedures but ICU rounding required
- Specialty backups available
- 10-15 patients per day with two to three admits and four to eight night admits
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing