An Oklahoma government facility is currently seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule is 7am to 7pm, 7 days on/7 days off, but there is no call. You will see 5-10 patients per day on average. You must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted BLS and ACLS. This assignment has the potential to become a permanent position for the right fit.
This government facility accepts your current license. Contact your CompHealth recruiter for additional information about this and other rewarding assignments available for you to choose from.
- 7pm-7am, 7 days on, 7 days off
- 5-10 patients per day
- BLS, ACLS, and DEA required
- BC or BE required
- Any state license accepted
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
- Licensing assistance