An award-winning facility in Ohio seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with rounding in the ICU. Assignment schedule will consist of 10- to 12-hour shifts and 7-14 shifts need coverage monthly. Physician will see 20 patients per day and 8-10 patients per night on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in FM or IM and have an active and unrestricted OH license or be willing to obtain one.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Open and ongoing
- 7-14 shifts per month
- No call
- No procedures are required
- 20 patients per day and 8-10 patients per night
- ICU rounding required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- Non-solo position
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing