An Ohio facility is in need of a locum tenens hospitalist to assist with their growing program while they recruit a permanent provider. Assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day, night, and swing shifts and coverage will be needed for 7-14 days per month. Covering physician will see an average of 20 patients per day and 8-10 patients per night. Ideal physician will be board certified or board eligible in FM or IM and have a current OH license in hand or be willing to work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity. We can connect you with assignments in clinics and facilities in the locations and with the schedule and perks that are important to you.
- Open and ongoing
- 7-14 shifts per month
- No call
- No procedures are required
- Approximately 20 patients per day and 8-10 patients per night
- ICU rounding required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 12-hour shifts
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing