An established facility in New York is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with responding to codes and rapid response. Assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts and physician will see 18-20 patients per day on average. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM and have a current NY license in hand.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- 12-hour shifts
- NY license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM required
- 18-20 patients per day
- Must respond to codes and rapid response
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing