A medical center in New York is currently seeking a locum tenens hospitalist. Assignment requirements include running codes and ICU rounding. Assignment schedule is 12-hour shifts, 7-14 shifts need coverage monthly, and physician will see 18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted NY license in hand.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- 12-hour shifts
- 7-14 shifts per month
- NY license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 18 patients per day
- Hospitalists run codes
- ICU rounding
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing