We have an exciting, locum tenens hospitalist opportunity now available in New York. You should be comfortable with ICU rounding and have an active NY license in hand. Your assignment schedule will be flexible and physician will see 18-20 patients per day on average. No call is required, and hospitalists are not required to do any procedures. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have an ACLS and BLS.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Multiple schedule options
- No call
- NY license in hand required
- No procedures required
- 18-20 patients per day
- BC required
- ACLS and BLS required
- ICU rounding
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing