There is a new hospitalist opportunity now available in New York. You must be comfortable rounding in the ICU. Your assignment schedule will be 10 or more shifts per month, and no call is required. You will see 10 patients per day when admitting and 15-18 when rounding on average. Hospitalists will run codes when admitting but not when rounding. Intensivists are on call, and cardiology backups are available for support. As the covering physician, you must be board certified and have a current ACLS and BLS.
More than 40,000 physicians work locum tenens assignments annually at facilities in all 50 states. We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- 10 or more shifts per month
- No call
- ICU rounding required
- 10 patients per day when admitting
- 15-18 patients per day when rounding on average
- Intensivist and Cardiology backup
- ACLS & BLS required
- Must be board certified
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing