An established facility in New York is currently in search of a hospitalist for locum tenens assistance. Covering physician must be comfortable with vent management, ICU rounding, and intubation. Assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour shifts, 14 shifts need coverage monthly, and physician will see 20 patients per day and 8-10 patients per night on average. Physician must be board certified or board eligible in FM and have a current NY license in hand.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment and to discuss other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- Open and ongoing
- 7am-7pm, 12pm-12am, 7pm-7am
- Nights are in-house
- Intubations and vent management required
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- ICU rounding
- 20 patients/day, 8-10 patients/night
- NY license required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing