A practice in eastern New Mexico seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 7-14 shifts per month, from 7:00am to 7:00pm or 7:00pm to 7:00am and no call is required. The ideal candidate has an active NM license, is board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine, and is proficient in ventilation management. Hospitalist will be rounding in the ICU. Each physician sees an average of 18-21 patients per day and 4-8 admissions per night.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- 7-14 shifts per month
- 7:00am-7:00pm, 7:00pm-7:00am
- Nights are in-house
- ICU required
- Vent management -- no other procedures
- 18-21 patients per day, 4-8 admits per night
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing