We are providing staffing assistance to a Missouri-based facility that is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements do not include procedures. You must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine and have a current ACLS and BLS. Ideally, you will be comfortable rounding in the ICU, and have an active MO license in hand. Your assignment schedule is 8:00am to 6:00pm, light call after, and you will see 18-30 patients per day on average.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. Contact your CompHealth recruiter to learn about and be connected with a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- 14 shifts per month available
- 8:00am to 6:00pm
- Night call
- ICU rounding required
- Quick credentialing process
- BC or BE in IM required
- Must have MO license in hand
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing