A Minnesota-based medical facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with vacation coverage. Assignment schedule will be 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 7am with no call required and 14 shifts need coverage each month. Locum tenens physician will see an average of 15-18 patients per day and will have full subspecialty backup. Ideal physician will be board certified in IM or FM and have a current MN license or be willing to work with us to obtain one.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Open and ongoing
- 14 shifts per month
- 7am-7pm, 7pm-7am, no call
- Non-invasive vents required
- Full subspecialty backup
- 15-18 patients per day
- BC in IM or FM required
- Will license right candidate
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing