We are assisting a Minnesota-based facility that is seeking a hospitalist to help with holiday coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 12-hour shifts with nightly call and you will see 16 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in IM or FM. Your assignment requirements include rounding in the ICU, thoracentesis, paracentesis, and central lines.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- 12-hour shifts with nightly call
- 16 patients per day
- BC in IM or FM required
- ICU rounding
- Thoracentesis, paracentesis, and central lines required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing