There is a hospitalist opportunity now available in Massachusetts while they recruit for permanent physicians. You must be comfortable with ventilation management, intubations, and ICU coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am, and you will see 11-20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
- Ventilation management, intubations, and ICU coverage
- Temporary coverage until permanent positions are filled
- Schedule is 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- 11-20 patients per day on average
- Massachusetts license needed
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing