An exciting locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. Assignment schedule options are 7am-5pm, 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 7pm-7am, and 11pm-7am. Physician will see 15-20 patients per day on average and coverage will be needed up to 7 shifts per month. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM and have a current MA license in hand.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today. Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- 8-10 hour day, night, and swing shifts
- Approximately 15-20 patients per day
- BC or BE in IM required
- No ICU rounding
- No procedures required
- Backups available
- Must have MA license
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing