A facility in Massachusetts seeks a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am. The ideal candidate has an active MA license in hand, is board certified or board eligible in IM or FM, and is comfortable running codes and rounding in the ICU. Each physician sees an average of 15-18 patients per day.
CompHealth has the largest client network in the nation giving you the most opportunities to choose from locally and nationally.
- 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
- MA license in hand required
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 15-18 patients per day
- ICU rounding required
- Hospitalists run codes
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing