A Maryland facility is currently seeking a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is 7pm to 7am with no call. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in IM or FM and have an active and unrestricted MD state license in hand. Assignment requirements include ICU rounding/admitting and responding to codes.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- No call
- MD state license in hand required
- Hospitalists respond to codes
- Admitting to the ICU
- BC or BE in IM or FM required
- 10 admissions per night
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing