A hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois. Physician must be comfortable with ICU coverage. Assignment schedule is 7 to 14 shifts per month, and day shifts, night shifts, and swing shifts are all available. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day shift on average. Covering physician must be board certified in IM or board eligible within 3 years of training. You need to have a current IL license.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 7 to 14 shifts per month
- Day shifts, night shifts, or swing shifts
- ICU coverage required
- No procedures
- 18 to 22 patients per day shift
- 10 to 12 admits per day
- IM BC or BE within 3 years of training
- IL license preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing