A new hospitalist opportunity is now available in Illinois. Physician must be comfortable with solo coverage and rounding in the ICU. No procedures are required, and the ED providers run codes. Assignment schedule has 7-14 shifts available per month, and blocks of 7 days on days 7 days off are preferred. Physician will see 7-8 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine or family medicine.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment. CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Solo hospitalist coverage
- ICU rounding
- No procedures required
- ED providers run codes
- 7-14 shifts available per month
- 7 days on days 7 days off
- 7-8 patients per day on average
- BC or BE in IM or FM
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing